Author Topic: AUD or cryptocurrency?  (Read 35 times)

Offline Shera

• View Profile
AUD or cryptocurrency?
« on: January 02, 2018, 10:17:16 AM »
please tell if i invest in AUD and make some profit and decided to sell , will i get my money back in AUD or cryptocurrency?

Offline Amrit

• View Profile
Re: AUD or cryptocurrency?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 10:17:42 AM »
Depends on the exchange. If it an Australian exchange (I don't know one), then yes. You can also buy Bitcoin to trade with and send it to another exchange (that maybe has better prices), then return it to Australia to sell for AUD.

Offline Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 10:20:12 AM »
after losing in the dip yesterday, I am tempted to do some shorting.......Good tip. Stay in the game!

Offline Amrit

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 10:20:37 AM »
after losing in the dip yesterday, I am tempted to do some shorting.......Good tip. Stay in the game!

It's always tempting. After shorting BTC at $15 i learnt the hard way.

Offline Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:21:36 AM »

okat btw one more question I did the same with Etherium sold at $13 waited for it to drop but it kept going up.

Offline Amrit

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 10:22:07 AM »

okat btw one more question I did the same with Etherium sold at $13 waited for it to drop but it kept going up.

same dude, but sold at 22. can kick myself

Offline Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2018, 10:23:07 AM »
I remember looking at bit coin in 2009 and thought "it wont be worth anything" .What do you think on NEM - will it go anywhere?

Offline Amrit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2018, 10:23:34 AM »
I remember looking at bit coin in 2009 and thought "it wont be worth anything" .What do you think on NEM - will it go anywhere?

heard of btc 2011/12 and thought fake money for computer nerds, boy was I wrong. I don't know enough about NEM to give an opinion, was literally about to research it. What do you think of it?

Offline Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2018, 10:24:12 AM »
 Both NEM and etherium are similar but long term NEM seems to have slight edge. Its one to buy and forget about and see where it is a few years from now.

Offline Amrit

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2018, 10:24:36 AM »
Both NEM and etherium are similar but long term NEM seems to have slight edge. Its one to buy and forget about and see where it is a few years from now.

? Would it not have been as popular then by now? I still have a lot to learn and I don't understand it all yet, but if I can return the favour, I would suggest checking out Databits (DTB). I don't think it will get any cheaper than it is currently after Wednesday

Offline Bob von Crypto Karma

• Administrator
  • Forum Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 05:32:36 PM »
if you have an australian account, you will find that btcmarkets often has a higher bitcoin price than coinbase.
At times it can be profitable to send your btc from coinbase to btcmarkets and take it out.
Want to advertise on this forum? PM me for further information.

Offline Shera

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 10:09:36 PM »
if you have an australian account, you will find that btcmarkets often has a higher bitcoin price than coinbase.
At times it can be profitable to send your btc from coinbase to btcmarkets and take it out.

hmm thanks for help guys learn lot new things here