Author Topic: Simple Crypto Trading system.  (Read 32 times)

Offline Bob von Crypto Karma

• Administrator
  • Forum Owner
    • View Profile
Simple Crypto Trading system.
« on: December 31, 2017, 08:47:20 PM »
Buy low.
Sell high.
Be good to your mother.

;)

Plan B....
Of course, buy low and sell high works but in the current volatile environment it appears that you would just be better off holding onto your cryptos.
Every time I try to trade I wonder why I didn't just sit back and wait for them to go back up and let the money ride.

I am interested to hear from anyone who is actively trading cryptos on a daily basis.
What sort of margin they are looking at, how successful they are each day... etc..

Want to advertise on this forum? PM me for further information.

Offline Amrit

• View Profile
Re: Simple Crypto Trading system.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 03:54:58 AM »
Buy low.
Sell high.
Be good to your mother.

;)

Plan B....
Of course, buy low and sell high works but in the current volatile environment it appears that you would just be better off holding onto your cryptos.
Every time I try to trade I wonder why I didn't just sit back and wait for them to go back up and let the money ride.

I am interested to hear from anyone who is actively trading cryptos on a daily basis.
What sort of margin they are looking at, how successful they are each day... etc..

would this strategy be useful for the alt coins as well?

Offline Shera

• View Profile
Re: Simple Crypto Trading system.
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 03:58:33 AM »
I would only recommend using this strategy with coins that have a large market cap (Bitcoin and Ethereum) as I have not tested this strategy on any other cryptocurrency besides those two.