Author Topic: Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 63 times)

Offline Bob von Crypto Karma

• Administrator
  • Forum Owner
    • View Profile
Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency
« on: December 31, 2017, 04:29:33 AM »
Introduction

Stone will be the first DAG (direct acylic graph) data-structured digital currency with private transactions, allowing instant, fee-less anonymous transaction with high scaling (up to 7,000txs per second) Stone will be forked from the RaiBlocks codebase, whilst the chain is not near completion as it currently stands and it just myself who will be working on the project, i do not offer high quality illustrations & impressive marketing, what i do offer, however is highly scalable, private, instant a fee-less transactions, all on a decentralized network once the project is complete

Work Ethics

What I can promise you

Dedication
Constant updates
a finished product
a quality product delivered in a timely manner

What I cannot promise you

Exchange listings
Price increases
Advertising
False hype
An unfinished product, i always complete a project.

This pre-announcement is merely just the beginning of a long path, the stepping stone for a great advance in an already amazing pre-existing technology. I cannot express enough respect Colin and his innovative idea which has solved the blockchain debacle, a incredible amount of work and dedication has gone it to his project and Stone will never discredit his efforts.

Methodology

I've been experimenting with the idea of using zkSNARKs, similar to the tech used in the ZCash cryptocurrency, this will prove to be a challenge since we are no longer using a blockchain, we are using a DAG.

a very short summary, zkSNARKs have 4 main ingredients:

A) Encoding as a polynomial problem

The program that is to be checked is compiled into a quadratic equation of polynomials: t(x) h(x) = w(x) v(x), where the equality holds if and only if the program is computed correctly. The prover wants to convince the verifier that this equality holds.

B) Succinctness by random sampling

The verifier chooses a secret evaluation point s to reduce the problem from multiplying polynomials and verifying polynomial function equality to simple multiplication and equality check on numbers: t(s)h(s) = w(s)v(s)

This reduces both the proof size and the verification time tremendously.

C) Homomorphic encoding / encryption

An encoding/encryption function E is used that has some homomorphic properties (but is not fully homomorphic, something that is not yet practical). This allows the prover to compute E(t(s)), E(h(s)), E(w(s)), E(v(s)) without knowing s, she only knows E(s) and some other helpful encrypted values.

D) Zero Knowledge

The prover permutes the values E(t(s)), E(h(s)), E(w(s)), E(v(s)) by multiplying with a number so that the verifier can still check their correct structure without knowing the actual encoded values.

The very rough idea is that checking t(s)h(s) = w(s)v(s) is identical to checking t(s)h(s) k = w(s)v(s) k for a random secret number k (which is not zero), with the difference that if you are sent only the numbers (t(s)h(s) k) and (w(s)v(s) k), it is impossible to derive t(s)h(s) or w(s)v(s).

(Christian Reitwiessner 2016)

Distribution

One big question which is still left unanswered, and may be for some time, is distribution, I am unsure of how the coin will be distributed at these early stages, but when the time comes i’m positive the community will assist with an efficient, fair solution.

Whilst I do not wish to run a crowdsale, donations are welcome and will go towards my efforts in development. Donators will be noted in a database & published alongside Stone's main announcement, your assistance will not go unnoticed, depending on the distribution method selected as a community, donators may be included as a portion of distribution, we must first select method of distribution and work from there. For now donations should be treated as exactly that, donations.

Bitcoin:  17rta6cBBcacwbjFuWmrCpaPDN3m4jX6et

RaiBlocks: xrb_3my3e88nzaorkhcbho91seniswjz7ksiu1ddkuuu5ue3q8exiian9ikhja4g

Ethereum: 0x4Ce0650EC058449F8b936733b12E945E443EC1bD

Want to advertise on this forum? PM me for further information.

Offline Ornex

• View Profile
Re: Stone - DAG Data-Structured Private Cryptocurrency
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 02:01:49 PM »
yes i suggest do this job .. this job are powerful jobs