Author Topic: FARMcoin - Mining contract in your wallet  (Read 20 times)

Offline Bob von Crypto Karma

• Administrator
  • Forum Owner
    • View Profile
FARMcoin - Mining contract in your wallet
« on: December 31, 2017, 04:25:21 AM »
FARM- farmcoin.eu

The Future of Mining is here! Contracts are only limited by you. What does it mean? You can mine as long as you want to and then you can sell the FARM contract to somebody who is willing to pay. Or we will buy it back for our recommended price. Our price will be the same as real price of hashing power.

This is uniqe oportunity for ICO investors to get Rewards the same or higher then inicial investment.

Example: Mike brough 1000 FARM in ICO stage for 1000USD.  Mike will get rewards every month paid to his ETH wallet. In 12 months he will get 1000+USD to his ETH wallet. HIS  final balance after 12 months will be 1000FARM($$??) + 1000USD in ETH. ROI max 1 Year in rewards

People that buy FARM in donation phase will pay 0,50USD peer token= ROI 6 months
                                    ICO  phase will pay 1USD peer token= ROI 12months

As we will upgrade hashing power we expect FARM to get more valuable for higher profit.

Your mining power and rewards will be higher.

POW and POS mining

Rewards paid in ETH

Constant hardware upgrades

Donation phase starting 1/1/2018

Twitter: twitter.com/coin_farm

email: contact@farmcoin.eu

Want to advertise on this forum? PM me for further information.

Offline Ornex

• View Profile
Re: FARMcoin - Mining contract in your wallet
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 01:50:15 PM »
wow this is a best deal for ever ... I really impressed this post .. this post are really helpful .. anyone select this post. then he have best smart choice and his become success