Author Topic: You can't afford Bitcoin or Ethereum? Tron is the solution  (Read 30 times)

Offline AyoubMarwa

• View Profile
You can't afford Bitcoin or Ethereum? Tron is the solution
« on: January 05, 2018, 09:55:13 AM »
  Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency which made a huge impact in the world, it's a magnificent and successful story what an hell of a coin! The second largest cryptocurrency Ethereum is in the way climbing the success ladder making its way to prosperity, among that legacy not all of people can afford buying them, some of them can't afford building a mining PC, I’m one of them for sure! If you're like me stay tuned this article may change your life.

Tron "TRX" the day of this virtual coin has arrived, no one heard of it a couple of months ago because all the spotlight were on Bitcoin and a bit of them on Ethereum, Tron did an enormous jump with over then 12755%, can you imagine that super high prosperity rate from 0.0021$ five months ago to 0.27637$ now; by far its maybe the biggest prosperity rate ever, it's challenging the top ten cryptocurrencies it's the 7th in ranking.

Tron is unique developed   blockchain-based non centralized entertaining system designed to spread and own data its founder is Justin Sun he's the CEO Peiwo one of the biggest and largest voice streaming app in China, a clever man indeed, now you may ask yourself stop saying waffle! It’s so cheap how could I make a wealth out of it? I agree it's cheap..for now, don't forget in 2012 Bitcoin was around 200-300$ and it's over then 16k$ no one expected that, a couple of years ago Ethereum was for only 8$ and now it's over 800$ did you expect that to happen? I’m sure no one did. The prediction are very promising to they're showing a great grow rate actually it may hit the 1$ mark in the next few months.

So Tron is coming is a manner of patient and the unknown future will be reviled so soon, always keep in your mind before doing an investment you should study the market environment in order to visualize the best strategies which will work on your side!

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 02:25:03 PM by AyoubMarwa »

2a7la 3ocha9

Offline AyoubMarwa

• View Profile
Re: You can afford Bitcoin or Ethereum? Tron is the solution
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 09:58:02 AM »
As i posted Tron price is 0.22$ it's a huge opportunity guys!
2a7la 3ocha9