Author Topic: Neblio is the most undervalued  (Read 61 times)

Offline Alex

• View Profile
Neblio is the most undervalued
« on: January 05, 2018, 01:47:02 AM »
Neblio is the most undervalued and overlooked platform, bigger gains ahead than all the rest

Offline Johnbelley

• View Profile
Re: Neblio is the most undervalued
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 01:47:59 AM »
Agree with you there Chad.  Neblio is a very good enterprise solution... def big gains but will they be able to compete with absolute powerhouses like NEO, Lisk and EOS?  I don't actually know, that's just me playing devil's advocate

Offline Alex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2018, 01:48:18 AM »
You didn’t mention Ripple and I believe you can certainly answer me why you’re not investing in it? I have some right now, but based on your “Make money VS Bitcoin” assertion, I should probably be selling them, is that right? What do you think in general about XRP. Thanks a mill!

Offline Johnbelley

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 01:48:45 AM »
I don't love Ripple because its the banks.  I do hold some, just cause it may go up in the long term but its not a large part of my portfolio.  Ripple looks pretty weak recently, especially compared to Stellar Lumens.  Its not terrible to hold, but holding Bitcoin will make you more money for the time being.

Offline Alex

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2018, 01:48:53 AM »
 I see great potential on them too. Do you think they can all survive? If you could only pick one, which one would you pick? I think EOS has the best concept, but I hope to buy it below 1 dollar further away.

Offline Johnbelley

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2018, 01:49:12 AM »
I think EOS will be great.  I also think Lisk and particularly NEO may beat them to the punch.  Check out the NEO Live Stream in an hour for more info on that..